Editorial Committee member for:
- Dialectica, international journal of analytic philosophy.
- IJCAI 2021, 30th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Montreal, 21-26 August 2021.
- LOFT 2020, 14th Conference on Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory), Groningen,
8-10 July 2020, postponed to 21-23 July 2021.
- IJCAI-PRICAI 2020, 29th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 17th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Yokohama, 11-17 July 2020.
- NETREASON@ECAI2020, Reasoning About Social Networks Workshop, 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence,
Santiago de Compostelaonline, 8-9 June 2020, 7 September.
- AAAI-2020, The Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, New York, February 7-12 2020.
- CLAR 2020: The 3rd International Conference on Logic and Argumentation, Hangzhou, 6-9 April 2020.
- 2nd DaLí – Dynamic Logic: new trends and applications, Porto, October 11 2019.
- IJCAI-ECAI-2018, the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 23rd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Stockholm, July 13-19 2018.
- LOFT 13, Logic and The Foundations of Game and Decision Theory, Milano, July 16-18 2018.
- LORI-VI 6th International Conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction, Sapporo, 11-14 September 2017.
- ESSLLI 2014 Student Session, co-chair of the Logic and Computation Track, Tübingen, 11-22 August 2014.
- SEGA project final workshop, 18-20 July 2019.
- From Shared Evidence to Group Attitudes Workshop, 19-20 April 2018.
- Varieties of Pooling and Belief Merging, Bayreuth, 30-31 March 2017.
- Logical Dynamics of Social Influence and Information Change, Amsterdam, 22 March 2016.
- Eleventh International Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation (TbiLLC 2015), Tbilisi, 21-25 September 2015
- Correlated Information Change – LogiCIC Project workshop – Amsterdam, 24-26 November 2014
- LogiCIC Mini-Workshop on Formal Epistemology, Amsterdam, 10 June 2014
- Tutorial/ILLC Project on Coherence by Branden Fitelson, Amsterdam June 2014
- Social Dynamics of Information Change, LogiCIC workshop 2013, Amsterdam 2-4 December 2013
- Logic and Interactive RAtionality (LIRa) weekly seminar
- Logical Structure of Correlated Information Change project (LogiCIC) monthly seminar
- Belief Change in Social Context, the kick-off workshop of The Logical Structure of Correlated Information Change project (LogiCIC), Amsterdam, 14-15 December 2012.
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information (JOLLI)
- Artificial Intelligence Journal (AIJ)
- European Political Science Review (EPSR)
- Journal of Logic and Computation (JLC)
- Journal of Applied Logic (JAL)
- AWPL 2020 – The 5th Asian Workshop on Philosophical Logic
- CLMPST 2019 – 16th International Congress on Logic, Methodology and Philosophy and Science and Technology
- LORI-VII 2019, 7th International Conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction.
- AAMAS 2017, Sixteenth International Conference on Autonomous agents and multi-agent systems
- M4M9, 9th Methods for Modality Workshop
- SR16, 4th International Workshop on Strategic Reasoning
- IJCAI-16, 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- WoLLIC 2016, Worskhop on Logic, Language, Information, and Computation
- AiML 2016, Advances in Modal Logic
- Discovery Science 2015
- Philosophy Compass
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool
- Knowlede Representation Group,Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool
Other academic services
- Member of the PhD Monitoring Commission, Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, University of Groningen.
- Chair of the PhD Council of the ILLC (2012-2015), University of Amsterdam.