- Reasoning about Cascading Ability in Social Networks, LIRa Seminar, Amsterdam, September 15.
- Reasoning about Cascading Ability in Social Networks, LOFT 2022, Groningen, July 20-22.
- Podcast interview for the Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE) Radio series, Groningen, March 29.
- “The logic of social influence in networks”, TOPOS Institute Colloquim, Topos Institute, Berkeley (online), March 17.
- “Priority Merge and Intersection: from group attitudes to collective truth-tracking”, TULIPS Seminar, Utrecht, November 9.
- “Priority Merge and Intersection: from group attitudes to collective truth-tracking”, keynote, ENCODE Workshop Logic and Deliberation, Rotterdam, October 26-27.
- “Logic for Social Networks”, Berkeley-Stanford Circle in Logic and Philosophy, online, January 16th, keynote for the special event in celebration of World Logic Day.
- “Group Knowledge in Epistemic Logic with Names”, joined LIRa/GroLog seminar, online, December 3.
- “Reasoning about Cascading Ability in Social Networks”, with Thomas Ågotnes, Netreason@Ecai, online, September 7.
- “Logical Foundations of Social Influence in Networks”, Bernoulli Institute, Groningen, September 27.
- “Priority Merge and Intersection Modalities”, Substructural Epistemology Symposium, 16th CLMPST – International Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science and Technology, Prague, Aug. 5-10.
- “Forgetful Groups” (with Olivier Roy), SEGA Project Closing Workshop, Bayreuth, July 18-20.
- “Logical Foundations of Social Influence in Networks”, Conference on Deliberation, Belief Aggregation, and Epistemic Democracy (DBAED) II, Paris, June 11-13.
- “Foundations of Social Influence & Networks”, Social Models of Meaning Acquisition (SoMMA) Workshop, Warsaw, May 23-24.
- “Logical foundations of A.I.: social influence & networks”, BAIALab Seminar, Department of Information Science and Media Studies, University of Bergen, March 21 (invited).
- “From Individual Opinions to Group Opinions”, SEGA Project Workshop, Bayreuth, 19-20 April (with Olivier Roy).
- “Information, Diffusion and Prediction in Threshold Models”, Ghent-Brussels Seminars in Logic, History and Philosophy of Science, Ghent, 19 October 2017 (invited).
- “Stability in Binary Opinion Diffusion”, LORI VI – 6th International Conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction, Sapporo, 11-14 September 2017 (with Davide Grossi, contributed, selected for long presentation).
- “Binary Aggregation with Delegable proxy: An Analysis of Liquid Democracy”, TARK 2017 – 16th Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge, Liverpool, 25 July 2017 (with Davide Grossi, contributed).
- “Stabilization in Opinion Diffusion”, Games, Networks and Social Epistemology, New York, 21 April 2017 (invited).
- “Stability in Opinion Diffusion”, Worskhop Varieties of pooling and belief merging, Bayreuth, 30 March 2017.
- “From Proxy Voting to DeGroot Diffusion Model”, Research Forum of the Department of Philosophy, Bayreuth, 31 January 2017 (invited).
- “From Proxy Voting to DeGroot (and Back)”, Dutch Social Choice Colloquium, Amsterdam, 16 December 2016 (invited).
- “Proxy voting as Opinion Aggregation and Diffusion”, LogiCIC workshop 2016, Amsterdam, 17-19 November 2016 (invited).
- “Proxy voting and opinions diffusion”, Kick-off SEGA workshop, Prague, 19 September 2016 (invited).
- “Dynamic Epistemic Logic of Diffusion and Prediction in Threshold Models”, Twelfth Conference on Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory (LOFT 2016) , Maastricht, 21 July 2016 (contributed).
- “Liquid Democracy as a DeGroot Process”, Robotics and Autonomous Systems Group Meeting, Liverpool, 6 June 2016.
- “The Logic of Liquid Democracy”, Cadillac workshop, Copenhagen, 23-25 May 2016 (invited)
- “From DeGroot Processes to Liquid Democracy”, Logical Dynamics of Social Influence and Information Change, Amsterdam, 22 March 2016 (with Davide Grossi).
- “Reflecting on social influence and pluralistic ignorance” – Contributed Symposium on Social Mistakes – 15th Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science (CLMPS), Helsinki, August 6 (invited)
- “Comment on Branden Fitelson’s talk: Epistemic Utility Theory – Static and Dynamic constraints on rational belief.” – Affiliated Meeting the Logical Structure of Correlated Information Change (LogiCIC) –15th Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science (CLMPS), Helsinki, August 5 (invited)
- “Beyond Collective “Flip-flops” in Networks” – Workshop on Correlated Information Change – Amsterdam, November 25 (invited)
- “Dynamic Epistemic Logic for Threshold Models” – Workshop The Logical Dynamics of Information, Agency and Interaction – Amsterdam, October 3 (invited)
- “Reflecting on Social Influence in Networks”, Information Dynamics in Artificial Societies Workshop (IDAS), with Carlo Proietti, Tübingen, August 20 (contributed)
- “Dynamic Logics for Threshold Models and Their Epistemic Extension”, ELISIEM – Epistemic Logic for Individual, Social, and Interactive Epistemology, Tübingen, August 12 (contributed)
- “Dynamic Epistemic Logic for Threshold Influence”, First LoLa Day @ ILLC, Amsterdam, June 13 (invited)
- “A minimal dynamic logic for threshold influence”, Modality & Modalities (M&M 2014), Lund, May 22 (invited)
- “Dynamic Logic for Threshold Models”, LIRa Seminar, Amsterdam, May 8 (invited)
- “A Logic for Social Influence through Communication” (slides), Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems Workshop (LAMAS), 11th European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems (EUMAS), Toulouse, 13 December, (contributed)
- “The Dynamics of Pluralistic Ignorance” (slides), Social Dynamics of Information Change, LogiCIC Workshop 2013, Amsterdam, December 4
- “Social Influence without Transparency” (slides), Logic Tea, Amsterdam, October 22
- “Social Networks and Belief Merge Communication Protocols” (slides), Worskhop Tsinghua meets ILLC, Beijing, October 18, (invited)
- “A Two-tiered Formalization of Social Influence” with Jens Ulrik Hansen (slides), Fourth International Workshop on Logic, Rationality and Interaction (LORI-IV), Hangzhou, October 12, (contributed)
- “A Logic for Social Influence through Communication” (slides), Decisions Games & Logic’13 (DGL), Stockholm, June 18, (contributed).
- “Uncomputability and Logic – Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorems” (slides), Swiss Graduate Society of Logic and Philosophy of Science (SGSLPS) spring meeting 2012, Bern, 5 April 2012, (invited).