- Foundations of Liquid Democracy, with Davide Grossi.
- Crowds and Truth-Tracking, with Nina Gierasimczuk.
- Epistemic Gain of Democratization vs Delegation, with Davide Grossi and Dominik Klein.
- Graph-Colorability and Diffusion: a Logical Perspective, with Thomas Ågotnes.
- Boolean Networks and Opinion Diffusion, with Umberto Grandi.
- Priority Merge and Intersection Modalities (journal version), with Norbert Gratzl and Olivier Roy.
- Priority Merge and Intersection Modalities (abstract), with Norbert Gratzl and Olivier Roy, Substructural Epistemology Symposium, 16th CLMPST – International Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science and Technology, Prague, August 5-10 2019.
- Social Network Diffusion with Recalcitrant Agents, with Pavel Naumov, Journal of Logic and Computation, Volume 29, Issue 1, pp 53-70, January 2019.
- Dynamic Epistemic Logic of Diffusion and Prediction in Threshold Models, (PDF), extended version, Alexandru Baltag, Zoé Christoff, Rasmus K. Rendsvig and Sonja Smets, Studia Logica, Volume 107, Number 3, pp 489-531, June 2019 (first online: July 6 2018).
- Binary Aggregation with Delegable proxy: An Analysis of Liquid Democracy, (PDF, Bibtex) Zoé Christoff and Davide Grossi, Proceedings of Proceedings of TARK 2017 – 16th Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge.
- Stability in Binary Opinion Diffusion, Zoé Christoff and Davide Grossi, in Baltag A., Seligman J., Yamada T. (eds), Proceedings of LORI VI – 6th International Conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10455, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 166-180.
- Report on The Sixteenth conference on Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge (TARK 2017), Zoé Christoff and Louwe Kuijer, The Reasoner, Volume 11, Number 9, pp. 65-66, September 2017.
- Liquid Democracy: An Analysis in Binary Aggregation and Diffusion, Zoé Christoff and Davide Grossi, working paper, arXiv:1612.08048
- Reflecting on Social Influence in Networks (pdf)(read online), Zoé Christoff, Jens Ulrik Hansen and Carlo Proietti, in Lorini E., Perrussel L., and Mühlenbernd, R. J (Eds), Information Dynamics in Artificial Societies, Special Issue of Journal of Logic, Language and Information (JOLLI) , Volume 25: 3, pp.299-333, 2016.
- Dynamic Epistemic Logic of Diffusion and Prediction in Threshold Models (extended abstract) (pdf), Alexandru Baltag, Zoé Christoff, Rasmus K. Rendsvig and Sonja Smets, Twelfth Conference on Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory (LOFT 2016).
- Dynamic Logics of Networks – Information Flow and the Spread of Opinion (abstract, full text), PhD thesis, University of Amsterdam, ILLC Dissertation Series DS-2016-02.
- Dynamic Epistemic Logic of Diffusion and Prediction in Threshold Models, Alexandru Baltag, Zoé Christoff, Rasmus K. Rendsvig and Sonja Smets, ILLC Prepublication PP-2015-22.
- A Logic for Diffusion in Social Networks (pdf), Zoé Christoff and Jens Ulrik Hansen, Journal of Applied Logic (JAL), Volume 13, Issue 1, March 2015, Pages 48–77.
- Reflecting on Social Influence in Networks (pdf), Zoé Christoff, Jens Ulrik Hansen and Carlo Proietti, in Proceedings of Information Dynamics in Artiﬁcial Societies Workshop (IDAS) Tübingen,Germany, August 18–22 2014.
- Logics for Threshold Models and their Epistemic Extension, Zoé Christoff and Rasmus K. Rendsvig, in Proceedings of Epistemic Logic for Individual, Social, and Interactive Epistemology (ELISIEM), Tubingen, Germany, August 11–15, 2014.
- A Two-tiered Formalization of Social Influence (pdf of the published version) (pdf with appendix), Zoé Christoff and Jens Ulrik Hansen, in D. Grossi, O. Roy, and H. Huang (Eds.): Logic Rationality and Interaction – 4th International Workshop, LORI 2013, Hangzhou, China, October 9-12, 2013, Proceedings, LNCS 8196, pp.68-81, Springer, Heidelberg (2013).
- Logical Models of Informational Cascades (pdf), Alexandru Baltag, Zoé Christoff, Jens Ulrik Hansen and Sonja Smets, in J. van Benthem and F. Liu (Eds.): Logic across the University: Foundations and Applications, — Proceedings of the Tsinghua Logic Conference, Beijing, 14-16 October 2013, Studies in Logic, Volume 47, pp.405-432, College Publications, London, (2013).
- A Logic for Social Influence through Communication (pdf), Zoé Christoff, in E. Lorini (Ed.): Proceedings of Eleventh European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems (EUMAS 2013), CEUR Vol-1113, pp.31-39 (2013).
- The Lottery Paradox (in French), Zoé Christoff, Philosophy Master thesis supervised by Pascal Engel, available in print in the library of the University of Geneva.